New podcasts every 2 weeks
Never miss an episode
Click on the link above to subscribe to the construction podcast Doin’ Girly Things. The podcast is about changing the stereotypes around construction and highlighting women in the industry. The bimonthly podcast is about making construction a girly thing to do.
Listen to the podcast on the website
How to become a surveyor and challenges they face in training. Peta @surveygeekgirl is the National Training & Development Manager @surveyorsacademy – Doin’ Girly Things
- How to become a surveyor and challenges they face in training. Peta @surveygeekgirl is the National Training & Development Manager @surveyorsacademy
- 2021 Recap – Top Episodes and 1 Year Celebration Episode
- Update & Re-Broadcast: 1st Fruit Grown in Space, NASA Scientist gives an update on Chile Peppers ISS experiement
- Nour President of the We Build a Dream Organization Helping Women Start Their Career in the Trades
- The Importance of Finding Workwear that Fits, technically.a.techie discusses women fashion in the trades
Want to know more?
Making engineering, construction and trades careers seem like girly things that every girl should consider just as equally any other career option. This podcast is a combination of industry updates as well as personal stories for people in the field. Join us every other week!
Where to find
Highlighting women in the construction fields this podcast can be found on Spotify or Apple Podcast. Don’t forget to subscribe. If you would like to reach out to be on the podcast please complete the contact form below.
A Midwesterner now living in Oregon she has taken her love for audio editing and website design and turned it into a podcast. Started in January 2021, Doin’ Girly Things is a bimonthly podcast. The host is a project manager full time building the internet.