New podcasts every 2 weeks
Never miss an episode
Click on the link above to subscribe to the construction podcast Doin’ Girly Things. The podcast is about changing the stereotypes around construction and highlighting women in the industry. The bimonthly podcast is about making construction a girly thing to do.
Listen to the podcast on the website
Women Build America Movement, How we keep and get more women involved in construction? – Doin’ Girly Things
- Women Build America Movement, How we keep and get more women involved in construction?
- What is a GC? Creating a Successful Father-Daughter General Contracting Company, Michelle Bossladybuilder
- How to make a women's workwear brand? Making Women's Steel Toed Boots with CEO of Xena Footwear, Ana
- How to become a female plumber with Princess Plumber
- Working in Construction in the Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, Renee
Want to know more?
Making engineering, construction and trades careers seem like girly things that every girl should consider just as equally any other career option. This podcast is a combination of industry updates as well as personal stories for people in the field. Join us every other week!
Where to find
Highlighting women in the construction fields this podcast can be found on Spotify or Apple Podcast. Don’t forget to subscribe. If you would like to reach out to be on the podcast please complete the contact form below.
A Midwesterner now living in Oregon she has taken her love for audio editing and website design and turned it into a podcast. Started in January 2021, Doin’ Girly Things is a bimonthly podcast. The host is a project manager full time building the internet.